The objectives are:
Web Literacy Skills
- To reinforce collaborative learning and enhance technical skills of students apart from regular curriculum.
- To design and develop applications using diverse web technologies.
- To conduct technical workshops or events on modern and in-demand technologies used in the IT industry.
- Hybrid application development workshops
- Workshop on hosting websites
- Troubleshooting Session and helping other in projects
|Students Committer members
Coordinator – Atara Rushi (BTech, CE)
Coordinator – Meet Gajera(BTech, CE)
|Membership fees and Criteria to Join organization
- No membership fees to join this club.
- Any Computer Engineering , Information Technology or Computer Science students who study at RKU.
- Interested to explore new web and hybrid technologies.
- Willing to share knowledge and eager to uplift self and peers.