||RKU Rangers Football Club
- Providing young talent at RK University encouraging and growing the rates of participation in football at all age levels and across Gender in the University.
- Providing potential football players at RKU an aspirational pathway for a Professional football career and fulfillment of their individual sporting potential.
- Promoting collaborations across schools at the University with domestic and international student players at campus.
- Providing the students of RK a forum to foster and grow their community spirit and pride through their shared support of their own school team.
- Group Division of players.
- First tournament to promote the club with mutual cooperation with every school of Rk University.
- Friendly matches.
- Seminar on football talk.
- First invitational school tournament.
|Students Committer members
Coordinator – Deepak Nath (SOE,CV)
Convener – Manish Madai (SOE,CV)
- Mr. Silas Standly Jones, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Civil Engineering.
- Mr. Kamlesh Patel, Head, IT Services.
- Mr. Dhaval Pipaliya, Head, Admission cell.
|Membership fees and Criteria to Join organization
- To be a part of the club one should be a student of RK University and should have interest in playing football.
- The total no of members shall be 30. (this can be increased based on the requirement in future).
- A monthly subscription of Rs.50 per member will be collected to bear the expenses of the club.
- Students who want to join as members without prior football knowledge will have to clear the selection process of the club.