|SHWET – The Rise of Humanity
|Social & Humanitarian
- ‘SHWET- The Rise of Humanity’ is an organization which works for welfare of society with no profit.
- Aim to form this organization is to distribute happiness i.e to live behind the smiles of others.
- This group is formulated to help needy people, in return we need nothing but their blessings, which will be considered as our profit.
- By being a part of this organization students of RKU will get an opportunity to know the value of life and they may find the true way to live life as an human being and RKU will become a brand which is working for the welfare of the society.
- Celebration – Joy of Giving
- Rakshabandhan Celebration – Tie the knot to protect human values.
- Ek Muthhi Aanaj – End hunger Make smile.
- NGO Visit – To gain knowledge about NGO’s working.
- Orphanage Visits - To spend time with children and to give them real knowledge of science.
- School visits - To provide full entertainment and to make them Happy.
|Students Committer members
Coordinator – Smit Rupala
Convener – Inara Thayani
Treasurer – Meet Davra
|1. Dushyant Joshi, SOE
|Membership fees and Criteria to Join organization
|– No Membership fees for join organization.
– Any student can enrolled.
– Willing to share knowledge & eager to uplift self and peers
- ”SHWET – The Rise of Humanity” an organization inspired by an incident of student life – It is a student organization under the SOAC (Student Organizations Advisor Council) initiative of RK University.
- Friendship day Celebration by SHWET
- DISTRIBUTED OLD CLOTHES, WINTER WEARS, SHOES ETC. TO NEEDY PEOPLE OF SLUM AREA.