||Cultural & Recreational
- To gather & encourage students who has talent of have various art knowledge and teach other art like drawing, sketch, painting, writing articles and poems, paper crafting, rangoli, quelling & to explore imagination by such an activities.
- Provide efficient platform and opportunity to students who have different talent & enhance their skills.\
- To organize events, workshop and competition under the banner of RK University for students.
- Use resourcefully locally available material to make different products.
- Exhibition - exhibition of different paintings, poems, sketches made by members
- 3-D painting workshop - by attending this workshop students will learn how to make 3-d painting
- Workshop for writing arts - by attending this workshop students will learn about how to write poetry, article etc.
- Co-activity with other organization (sangam- the festival of smiles) - this will be combined activity of 5 organization (shwet, soul of music, pictzza, d’dazz dancers and kalaraw) at government school of navagam
- Workshop for crafting - by attending this workshop students will learn about paper crafting like quiling,origami etc.
|Students Committer members
Coordinator – Hetvi Kanojia firstname.lastname@example.org
Convener – Aftab Mithani email@example.com
Treasurer – Vivek Joshi firstname.lastname@example.org
Email id: email@example.com
|Membership fees and Criteria to Join organization
Membership Fees – 100/- Rs per year.
Member should have achievement/s in interested field/s or should have interest to learn new things in art.
Any UG or PG students who studying a full-time course at RKU.
Membership will renew once at the period of 12 months.
Membership will be valid till June 2019.