|Organization Name||Aero Modeling|
|Planned Activities||Activity We perform @ Aero Modelling Club
E. Related Workshops & Seminars
|Students Committer members||
Roshan Yadav (First coordinator, SOE).
Prince R. Gajera (Treasurer, SOE).
Sahil Singh (Convener, SOE).
|Faculty Advisor||Vinal Virani, School of Engineering, email@example.com|
|Membership fees and Criteria to Join organization||Membership Criteria of Aero Modelling Club Aero Modelling Club is formed for students and professionals of all branches of science and technology. For the enrolment in Aero Modelling club member will have to pay fees of 500 Rs/year. All the members must follow the rules and regulations defined by the organization. Rules and Regulations:
1. All the members must remain present in event/activity organized by the Aero Modelling Organization.
2. All the members must pay fees at the time of registration.
3. Club expenditure and other costs i.e. Preliminary cost of equipments (Remote Control Kit) and raw material for activity and projects defined by club, preliminary cost of workshop and seminars, will be funded from the fees collection from the students members. If any amount remain unused than it will be refunded to the student members at the end of duration of organization.
4. Member or group of members can use the kit (Remote Control Kit) available with the club to test and fly models designed by them.
5. Major cost (Cost of BLDC, Servos, Batteries, ) of the activity and project defined by individual member or group of members will not be funded from the fees collections.
6. A Group of club members must design, built and fly at list one Aero Model in a year. Design of Aero Model must be innovative. Maximum number of member in a group can be three.
7. In case of cancellation of registration any amount of fees will not be refunded.
|Registration Link||Register Here|